- Does law review membership matter?
- Yes. Many of the employers in the legal market think highly of law review membership. Law reviews give the students the writing and organizational skills that employers seek in the law school grads.
- How do I make the law review?
- It really depends on the law school you are or will be attending. Some law schools consider your first year grades, while others consider your writing skills and other such factors. You should visit your law school’s web site for more information on the membership requirements.
- For more information, please visit:- Law Review 101